At Vermillion, want you to fall in love with your chains and get as much wear out of them as we do. But if you are not 100% happy with your order, simply return your chain in the condition it was received, and we’ll refund you no questions asked.
To make the returns process as simple and easy as possible:
- Return your chains to us within 30 days of purchase
- Chains need to be returned in their original packaging
- Chains must be in their original condition, as received
Once we’ve received the chain and made sure it ticks all the boxes above, we’ll refund your purchase to the credit card, Stripe or PayPal account which was used to place your original order within 10 working days.
How to return your chains:
Send the item back to us by registered post, to the following address:
Vermillion, 14A Alto Lane, North Perth, West Australia, 6006
Contact us here to let us know you’ll be placing a return, including your postage tracking number so we can make sure the chain gets to us safely.
The terms and conditions:
- If you wish to make an exchange, we are happy to do so as long as the stock is available. If the stock is not available, a refund will be offered as an alternative.
- Refunds exclude any shipping charges incurred by the customer on the original order or the return. Shipping charges will be deducted from any returns or refunds.
- Vermillion cannot be held liable for any items lost in transit, so keep your tracking number safe!
- All original packaging, including the black branded Vermillion box and Vermillion velvet pouch must be returned to be eligible for refund (i.e. as the product arrived on your doorstep it must be returned to us for a 100% refund).
- Vermillion cannot accept any missing parts returned separately if they have been forgotten.
If you have any queries regarding the returns and exchanges process, contact us by email at email@example.com.